Assemble a 3D Printer
This Geeetech I3 pro B 3D printer is designed and manufactured by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on Geeetech I3 pro, except its simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, compared with the I3 pro, I3 pro B features newly added potential for 3D prints—support 5 types of filament: ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon, flexible PLA and filament, create flexible hinges, joints, shaped parts; enable you to get the most out of your 3D Printer.
- Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Build volume: 200x200x180mm
- Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
- Positioning Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm, 3mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5mm
- Filament type: ABS/ PLA/Flexible PLA/ Wood /Nylon
- Re-designed barrel of extruder to support multiple filaments: ABS/PLA/Flexible PLA/WOOD, making 3D printing more flexible.
- Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy as well as speeds up the molding of your innovative products and ideas.
- Enhanced stability and reliability. Geeetech I3 pro B adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic plates, also you can choose the piano-black one and the transparent one, and both colors look good.
- The PSU (power supply unit) is assembled together with the printer; which saves you a lot of space and can avoid unnecessary electrical trouble.
- All the cables and wires are well arranged to make it more neat and easy to operate.
- MK8 extruder ensures smaller layers and higher resolution, make models and objects.General Tips & Tricks for printing with Flexible and wood